Thursday, May 15, 2014
Bellevue Overlake Cooperative Preschool is a small community of parents who are dedicated to providing a joyful and enriching environment for our children, and supporting each other. Our school is affiliated with the award winning Bellevue College Parent Education Program and offers the following benefits:
- Long-serving teacher who has a wealth of experience guiding and interacting with young children.
- Parent-run on-site sibling room available for when you are scheduled to work in the classroom.
- Kindergarten readiness evaluation using a Gesell Developmental Assessment offered to all children.
- Field trips scheduled regularly to enrich the classroom experience.
- Convenient location in central Bellevue (on Main Street, between St. Louise Church and the old K-mart building).
- Small, intimate class size of 17 students. Our Adult - Child ratio is 1 to 4.
- A bright, open playground with lots of room to run.
- A friendly and safe place for you and your child to grow.
Why choose a co-op?
Cooperative preschool offers the following benefits to young children and their families:
- Parent participation makes you an important part of your child's early education.
- Parent education provides an opportunity for learning about your child's development.
- Parent meetings are a time for asking questions and discussing parenting issues.
- Parenting training is offered by experienced instructors allowing you to feel confident assisting the teacher in the classroom.
- Parents and children will grow socially and make new friends.